Saturday 15 September 2012

Music On

Hey everyone hope you're having a great weekend! Here's my latest outfit post with my fading tan and holiday blues, but to cheer me up I'm wearing my 'MUSIC ON' t-shirt from a night at Amnesia in Ibiza. I really like the reverse print to give the washed out effect, with my leather shorts from Topshop and my red chain belt always from Topshop. I'm trying to wear my tropical print shoes as much as possible because the weather in Manchester is getting cold and wet.
 
Sorry for the fading nail art - I painted them a few days ago and didn't put any top coat on. Base coat gold metallic, Topshop and Barry M black crackle.
Toe nails are painted with Head Kandi black glitter from Models Own.
 
Currently packing for a weekend in The Lakes to see my boyfriend's parents - lots of wine and food!
Cya later!
 




 
T-shirt - MUSIC ON Ibiza, Leather shorts - Topshop, red chain belt - Topshop, Tropical print shoes - Next, Black blazer - H&M, Both rings - H&M, Skull necklace - Vivienne Westwood.


9 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely outfit! Your top is super cool :) Cant wait to see future posts from you, Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your tshirt and you're very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a pretty look. these shoes are awesome :)

    x Daisy

    TheMandarineGirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool rings. Im into rings recently and need a good inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing style! and how beautiful are you? Damn :)

    Check some DIY
    http://styleonmel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfit :-), so pretty !!

    visit my page :)

    www.fashionrella.com

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your shoes! Love this post, now following you, would love you to check out my blog too. Naomi xx

    www.oneheelforward.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete