Sunday 17 February 2013

THE NEON LOOK

So here's a post on my Saturday night outfit. I am in love with anything neon so when I saw this top in Topshop I had to buy it. The printed skirt was bought ages ago in the sale from Topshop - the only size left in the sale was a size 16 but I bought it because I loved the print so much and customised it to fit me! I teamed the outfit with my tropical print shoes from Next. They have been sat in my wardrobe all winter and as it's been a gorgeous sunny weekend in Manchester I took them out to wear. 
The studded bag is from Primark - love it :)

Hope you guys like





TOP - Topshop
SKIRT - Topshop
SHOES - Next
NECKLACE - River Island
RINGS - Topshop and River Island
BANGLE - H & M



5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit, love the neon top xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love neon. And those shoes are amazing! I would love to take a pair somewhere warm on vacation!!

    -Mia
    www.msmiamaree.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these bold colours!!! You look great.

    Love from South Africa

    http://arumlilea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww you're so pretty, you look like Amy Smart :) A pop of neon is always a good choice.

    Ruth x

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your shoes, they go so well with the neon top! x

    www.apieceof-me.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete