Wednesday 3 April 2013

Style Crush . . . Laura Whitmore

The Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! presenter Laura Whitmore is a real style crush of mine with a feminine, yet edgy style. I started following her looks from her twitter account where she posts her daily outfit.

Her wardrobe is something every girl would envy. I love the fact she looks effortless in every shot and whether its a casual look to a glamorous red carpet affair; Laura always pulls it off.

Here are some of her best outfits . . .

Wicked Opening - spray on jeans and a crop top.

BAFTA Awards - Plunging black jumpsuit by Alexandre Vauthier.

 London Fashion Week at Bora Aksu.

 Brit Awards 2013.

 Laura Whitmore chose a gray fur coat for her evening look while out in London.

 London Fashion Week at Felder Felder show - loving the jacket here!

ELLE style awards - dress by Fyodor Golan.

London Fashion week - bright maxi dress and love the leather teamed with this dress.
Laura Whitmore at the Zoe Jordon fashion show.
Kelly Brook fashion show in high street dress.

NME party - cut out dress from Lacoste and a blue Lacoste Cathy clutch bag.

5 comments:

  1. I adore her and der sence of style, so beautiful!!
    xx
    ps i nominated you for the liebster award, I don't know if you know about it, you can visit my blog and learn more. I just found it a great idea, since it gives the opportunity to small blogs , to grow. You'll take part of course only if you want to.
    dontnohow2nameit.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is gorgeous!!
    please visit me in free time
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! I can understand why she is your style crush she looks amazing. very inspired by her style :)
    great blog, very inspiring
    check out my blog too maybe we can inspire eachother? or follow, let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love laura whitmore so much! Xx glad I've found someone else who loves her style like me :D xxx lovely post as usual x Check out my new blog post! I'm in need of some followers, thank you! X http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete